EDANA, the leading global association serving the nonwovens and related industries, will host the fourth edition of OUTLOOK™ Asia in Singapore from the 14th to the 15th of March. The conference, the ideal platform for key nonwoven professionals around the globe to network, do business and catch-up on developments in Asia Pacific, will be held at the Parkroyal on Pickering Hotel.
“OUTLOOK™ Asia is now firmly established as a must-attend event for ambitious companies with an interest in the region, and EDANA are proud to once again provide a platform for innovation and business to flourish” said Pierre Wiertz, General Manager of EDANA.
The conference will open with a keynote presentation from Unicharm CEO, Takahara-san, on ‘The Realisation of a Cohesive Society in Asia’. The second day will begin with a keynote speech from Dr. Han Xu, Principal Scientist, Nonwoven Innovation at Procter & Gamble, on ‘Innovation for Softness in Nonwovens: Focus on Asia with a Global View’.
Further presentations include:
- Outlook of Absorbent Hygiene Products in Asia Pacific: Trends & Opportunities
- Sanitary Pads Markets in Emerging Countries – The Case of India
- Adhesive Innovations to Enable Next Generation Hygiene Products
- Comfort, Fit and Value for Future Innovation
- Overview of the Chinese Market for Hygiene Products
- Absorbent Nonwovens for Hygiene Applications, Challenges and Innovations
- Turning Trends into Reality: How RF5 Technology and Digitalization Will Change Spunmelt Production
The conference also provides a unique forum for companies to showcase their latest products and services, developed within or for the Asia Pacific markets. The most innovative are eligible for the OUTLOOK™ Asia Award, which honours invention and originality in our industry. Details of how to enter can be obtained from [email protected].
For further information on the conference programme and registration, please visit the EDANA website: www.edana.org
EDANA helps its members to design their future, serving 252 companies in the nonwovens and related industries, across 33 countries. Its mission is to create the foundation for sustainable growth of the nonwovens and related industries through active promotion, education and dialogue.